1) I am a big fan of eye creams, and although I am only in my early twenties I think it is very important to start young when it comes to protecting your delicate eye area. I have tried many eye creams in my time and I have to say this Institut Estherderm eye cream has definitely been my favourite. The cream is the perfect consistency and sinks in automatically and leaves the eye area feeling soothed and refreshed, just what you need in the morning! Although the eye cream is very pricey at £38 (available here) this tube has lasted me about 8 months so works out as quite good value for money in the long run!
2) I am a huge, huge Liz Earle fan and have been ever since trying my mums cleanse and polish a couple of years ago. I was lucky enough to be given some of their best selling items in the Nottingham beauty bloggers goody bag last month which I have been addicted to ever since. However, one of my favourites has to be the skin repair moisturisor which I am very sad to of finished. With avocado oil and echinecea the cream smells fantastic and feels wonderful on the skin. For a full review of the moisturisor see my previous post here.
The moisturisor costs £19.25 and is available here
3) My all time favourite eye make up remover which I have been repurchasing time and time again for many years now is the Clinique naturally gentle eye make up remover. I have probably been using this product for about 6 years now and I don't think I could ever be converted to another eye make up remover. It melts away even the most stubborn mascara quickly and easily with no need to scrubbing and rubbing the delicate eye area. At £14 for 75ml it is not too bad considering how long it lasts and I always purchase it whilst Clinique has their Bonus Time on so always get a few free samples with it. It is available here
4) The New Cid i-prime foundation primer is definitely up there with the best primers I have tried. I love the pump bottle which dispenses just the right amount for each application. It goes on so smoothly and makes your skin feel wonderful and the perfect base for make up application. It even won the 'look fantastic hair and beauty awards' in 2011. The primer is available from here for £28
5) My absolute favourite face scrub and best bargain product I have found has to be this St Ives face scrub which is a wonder product considering its £3.99 price tag. I love that the grains are thick and actually do something compared to some scrubs which just dissolve as soon as they touch your skin. It instantly reveals a new layer of skin leaving your face so soft and radiant and completely revitalised. I can't recommend this product enough and can't wait to re-purchase. This product is available hereSo there is my round up of my recent empties and favourite products, have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts?